Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Yo-Naturals Baby! It's Organic

Here is a day in the life of a vending machine owner- Oh, that 's ME!

We meet the big semi and unload his truck into our truck(thanks waybs for the truck)LoOk at all those boxesWhat a minute, who is this handsome little devil? And what BIG muscles he hasHow about this hallway that gets filled with the boxes from the truck that we get to unpack and sort for each machine? Sounds like fun, doesn't it!!!Umm... dElICiouS and NutRutiOus treatsThat's alot of garbage to recycle!!(earth friendly, that's me)Wow, who organized that closet? She must be AmAZinG!!!How's my girl lookin? Pretty cute I know and there are 4 more just like her So, there you have it folks. A day or should I say days in the life of a vendor. Don't forget to place the order, go to Costco to pick up drinks, drive to all 4 locations and 1 of them needs you 2 times a week cause the kiddos are diggin the treats, decide what stuff to switch up if a product doesn't sell and hope you made a good choice, go to the bank to cash in your money and remind the teller each time that you are NOT a stripper or drug dealer cause you come in once a week to deposit bundles of one's.
We wanted to bring something to the schools and workplace that was healthy and yummy so our kids can have something other then a sugar high and a sugar low. The products are organic, gluten and wheat free, low in natural sugar and YUMMY. Next time the chitlens need some money for the vending machine ask if it's Yo-Naturals and tell them to try it if they haven't. You too!!!
Don't forget to give your vending machine person a hug next time cause it's a "Dirty Job, but somebody's got to do it"













































































































11 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

WOW! That is impressive....I'll give ya that! You never cease to amaze me. You have always been one hard worker....agh, the glory days as sandwich artists at our local Hogi Yogers...Miss em'!

Christina P. said...

What a great idea!! Where are your vending machines located!! I will have to make a trip to the nearest one to try it out!

Christina P. said...

I am laughing so hard right now!!Just for the record, calling us the Producing Palmers isn't very accurate. My hubbie went in and had a little appt. at Lindsays moms work if you know what I mean!! But I like the title anyways. Its hilarious!!

Megan Andersen said...

That is so freakin' awesome! I will look out for ya!!

Marcae said...

Way to go. I now appreciate all you vending machine fillers out there. Good for you promoting healthy snacks for the kids. Where do you have the machines?

scott and melanie said...

I'm a loser I didn't know you owned that business!That is awesome I need to try it out for my kiddie cats!!See ya tonight!!Mt house marsh just called me and her house isd 90 degrees. So I told her we can have it here.

Keely said...

It was SO fun to spend time with you guys this weekend...we miss you!

I am totally up for a girls craft night...anytime!! You can come here...or I can come there...just let me know! :)

Jayci said...

I love this idea!

Meladie said...

You're so awesome Kerra! I could learn a thing or two from you 'bout being more healthy! I seriously think it's great! It was so fun to see you last week...we need to do it again soon!

Holli Slack said...

You are FREAKIN' amazing. But this is the job for you since you are the health freak. I could use some of you advice and get off some the sugar that I do eat. Tell Dylan, that his aunt Holls thinks that he is also FREAKIN' amazing for being such a good little helper. Talk to you soon!!! Love Ya, Holls

Megan Andersen said...

Okay, I just must be the bearer of bad news today...I don't know how to say this so here it goes...
When you told me the date for the breakfast I knew there was something that I had going on that Saturday, but couldn't put my finger on what it was. After I got off the phone with you, I went to my calendar to see what it was. Oh good I thought, just going to visit my grandma that weekend--I totally can change that for another weekend. So days went by, & it kindof slipped my memory to give it anymore thought than that. Until my Grandma called me today. I could not find it in my heart to tell her that me & the kids would not be coming...
So here I stand totally torn between two things that are so very important to me. I already feel like I have not done enough for this benefit breakfast. So by not going makes me feel even more guilty. Plus I want to be there for Kassie & Jerym. But as I looked at the calendar to see when another good time would be to go & see her...well, you know how it gets once October hits through the holidays...CRAZY!! So I don't know. Anyway, I don't even know why I am blogging this stuff to you right now--I will give you a call you tomorrow. Sorry for my novel.